It’s difficult to get through the day when your teeth hurt.
It’s hard to eat, sleep, concentrate in school and even smile. It’s hard to have a happy childhood. Yet children who are uninsured with limited resources or using Medicaid often struggle to find the dental care they need. Postponing care leads to preventable cavities, dental disease and worse.
What Your Donation Does for a Child
- $25 makes sure 50 kids have toothbrushes of their own
- $50 supplies toothpaste to 200 brushers
- $100 provides an emergency exam to treat immediate dental pain or accidental injury
- $250 gives 125 young patients a toothbrush kit with a toothbrush, toothpaste, floss and a timer
- $500 supports an exam, cleaning, x-rays, and sealants for an uninsured child
- $1,000 provides dental screenings for 500 children in community settings
- $2,500 makes it possible to send a dental team into the school setting
- $5,000 supports hospital care for children living with dental pain and decay
Will you help a child smile today?
Fill out the form below to donate today.
All required fields are displayed with a red asterisk (*).
Please contact your/your spouse’s employer to see if this gift is eligible for a matching gift.
If you prefer to mail a donation, please send to:
Oral Health Partnership
1245 Main Street
Green Bay, WI 54302
All gifts help more kids smile!